Breakfast event for non-profit organisations
Your members and supporters expect communications to be personal, relevant and engaging. The key to personalisation, relevance and engagement is data. And the key to having good data is integration – integration of your CRM and campaign email system.
For too many membership bodies and charities today, campaign email is a one-way street – the campaign emails are sent, but what the recipients do with them is a mystery to most users.
The benefits of modern, integrated engagement are clear:
- Improved relevance to members and supporters, increasing retention and revenue
- Improved understanding of member and supporter needs, leading to targeted services, cross-sell and up-sell
- Streamlined content and communications, saving time and money
- Improved business insight, resulting in timely decision-making and strategic management
The challenge is that many membership bodies and charities are working with systems that are not ‘joined up’ and which create barriers to staying competitive.
As independent consultants, many organisations are asking Hart Square…
- What does integrated engagement look like? What should I be aiming for?
- Do I upgrade my current systems, or replace them?
- What about integrating my CRM and campaign email systems?
- What is the rest of the sector doing?
This workshop will examine the questions above, and allow you to hear from other organisations who are addressing the challenge.
We will facilitate the discussion and help derive some answers from you.
Breakfast & Networking
09:00 Introduction – Get personal or get ignored
Allen Reid of Hart Square sets out the challenge facing non-profits in keeping up with the expectations of modern digital consumers
09:30 Presentation – End-to-end engagement
dotmailer examines the benefits of integrating your campaign email to your CRM
Tea, coffee, croissants, networking
10:15 Client Case Study
Hear from Steve Smith, Global CRM Manager of City & Guilds who has made the journey already
Questions to the expert panel