After your project has gone live, do you know if you are making the most of the change and if your technology is delivering the benefits you set out to achieve?
Delivering value requires more than just “finishing the project” on time and budget. It takes early planning and preparation to ensure that your technology works in the way you had planned and to ensure you’re properly resourced for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The importance of being clear about the intended benefits of the project
- How to avoid the risk of failure at go-live
- Stabilising systems as part of Business As Usual (BAU)
- Ensuring you conduct a lessons learned exercise
- Deriving and tracking benefits during and after your project