Managing the 3 ‘P’s of projects and empowering your organisation for change is the key to delivering any successful digital project. Your project may be perceived as a technology one, and of course, your technology strategy is important. However, this is a process of change involving many stakeholders, so it should always be about the people.
Having the right team in place with both capacity and capability to deliver a tech-enabled change project is crucial, as well as understanding how to change mindsets, break down silos and ‘bring your organisation with you’.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What change management means in practical terms
- How to plan for and deliver change management as part of your project
- The benefits of change management and why it matters
- The importance of stakeholder management, for all potential users
- How to make the change a permanent part of your business