Your digital tools should enable you to achieve your strategic objectives. We offer an independent assessment of your approach to technology and a roadmap to enable your to achieve your organisation's goals.Contact us
We provide an analysis of options, recommendations and a high-level roadmap to enable you to transition to optimum IT services.
Hart Square is independent of any technology and has an in-depth knowledge of the offerings available in the market for the non-profit sector.
Whilst being completely technology-agnostic, we invest a considerable amount of time and effort keeping abreast of the ever-changing technology marketplace.
Based on our extensive experience of working with organisations across the non-profit sector, the strategic direction will focus on a costed, pragmatic roadmap with a realistic entry point for senior leadership teams and a compelling case for investment.
We deliver a structured and objective analysis of the high level and underlying issues affecting the provision of IT and related organisation processes, roles and culture, allowing a clear understanding of the problems.
Hart Square will deliver the following
- A strategic workshop mapping out a high-level vision for IT to support organisation growth and development and identify goal states.
- A survey and workshops with stakeholders across the organisation and key existing suppliers (if required) to establish the operational needs, aspirations and pain points.
- Analysis of existing IT and related organisation strategy documentation.
A presentation and playback containing:
– IT strategic vision
– Key issues, opportunities and recommendations
– A technology roadmap for migration from the current infrastructure arrangements to a target IT state.
- Hart Square sector experience and advice provided at key milestones of the process.